Buy Used Medical Equipment – PET/CT
Are you looking for a used PET/CT scanner?
We can help you find the right one for both the patients that you have and within the budget you have.
At FlexRay Medical we work non stop to get new systems ready for sale. But PET/CTs are not the most widely available piece of equipment. As such our inventory tends to be slim – but we always have some nice systems in the pipeline. Reach out for further details.
Can’t find what you are looking for on this page? Contact us directly with what you are looking for. Maybe we have something even better or we can look for that particular system.
Signing up for our newsletter and/or following us on LinkedIn is also a great way to be the first to hear of new systems coming in.
- Brand & Model: Philips Gemini TF
- YOM: 2009
- Slices: 64-slice
- System Serial Number: 7205
- Tube Model: MRC-800
- Tube YOM: 2009 (October)
- Tube Count: 596.076 secs (27-06-2022)
- Tube Serial Number: 119776
PET Detector: CPI, Rev. A (23×44 array of 4x4x22 mm3 – LYSO crystals)
2009 Siemens Biograph 64 TruePoint with TrueView
Availability: SIMILAR AVAILABLE SOON
- The system passed all our QA tests (Jan 12th 2021).
- 2020 Straton Z tube: The new tube brings you extra years of scanning before replacement is needed. This is as good as money in the bank!
- TrueView brings you an unmatched Field Of View ( = shorter scan times and lower dose rate).
- TrueView enables the fastest whole-body scan possible.
- LSO: state of the art crystal detector.
- HiRez option: for unmatched image resolution.
- Care Dose: Real-time dose modulation
- and much, much more!
What makes a system the right system depends on you and what the needs are.
The needs are determined by a number of things.
Where you are located.
How many years do you plan to use the PET/CT.
What type of patients do you have and how many patients you expect to have a day?
The list is long.
Your budget is also something to take into consideration.
Buying a PET/CT is both a big decision and a complicated project.
As such it is of utmost importance that you not only consider what you can afford in the short term.
You also need to consider the Total Cost of Ownership during the equipment’s lifespan. This includes buying it, shipping, preparation of the site, installation, service contract, spare parts and more.
You might get surprised by how much more you can get for your money when you choose to buy used diagnostic imaging equipment.
But do be careful and only buy fully tested equipment. The bitterness of poor quality remains long after forgetting the sweetness of low prices.
If you need help to assess your needs, we are always ready to help you. You can also read this blog post on the subject. On top of this, you may also find answers in our FAQ.
Keep in mind that we also can assist you with a turnkey solution. A turnkey solution typically includes:
- Site Planning
- After-Sales Service.